- Where are you located?
- What are your hours of operation?
- What is the phone number of The Potery?
- How do I apply for a job at The Potery?
- What kind of payments does The Potery accept?
- When did your store open?
- What form of ID do you accept?
- Is your store accessible?
- What types of products do you currently sell at The Potery?
- Do I need a prescription to buy cannabis?
- How much cannabis can I purchase?
- What is your return policy?
The Potery is located at 239 Queen Street East, Brampton Ontario, L6W 2B6
You can visit The Potery Monday to Sunday – 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
You can reach us at 905 230 DOPE (3673)
Please see our careers page to submit your resume and we will be in touch with you shortly.
The Potery accepts cash, debit, Visa and Mastercard.
The Potery opened December 31st, 2020.
At The Potery we accept valid government issued photo ID. The see below
valid IDs accepted at The Potery.
- Ontario Drivers Licence
- Ontario Photo Card
- Canadian Passport
- Canadian Permanent Resident Card
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- Canadian Armed Forces Identification Card
- Certificate of Indian Status Card (issued by Indian and Northern Affairs Canada)
- Photos or printouts will not be accepted as a form of ID.
The Potery is accessible. We have an accessibility ramp that provides access to the entrance for those with accessibility needs.
The Potery offers Cannabis, Dried Flower, Edibles, Beverages, Extracts, Oils, Pre-Rolls, THC Products, CBD Products, Vaporizers, Accessories, and more!
No, you do not need a prescription to buy our products. We are a recreational store and are restristricted from giving any medical advice..
You are legally allowed to purchase up to 30 grams of dried cannabis flower ( or its equivalent) at a time.
Thank you for shopping at The Potery. Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not satisfied with your purchase we do have a return/refund policy. Please view our Refund and Return Policy page for further information.